SHIPPING COMPANY TO CHILE
Welcome to our website and thank you for visiting CargoMaster. At CargoMaster we’re FOCUSED ON DELIVERING great service and EASY to work with International Shipping solutions to Chile. CargoMaster UNDERSTANDS the dynamic world of international air freight and sea freight shipping, we work closely with our clients, making sure each and every consignment is delivered at the right time, in the right condition and at the right place, all for the right price! At CargoMaster we are constantly delivering low cost AIR FREIGHT and SEA FREIGHT solutions to our clients. CargoMaster is an Australian. “GLOBAL SHIPPING OPERATOR, FROM AUSTRALIA TO CHILE” Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Canberra and Darwin (and regional centers)
CARGOMASTER works with a INTERNATIONAL TEAM OF CONNECTED AND DEDICATED TRANSPORTATION PROFESSIONALS. CargoMaster is a FULLY INSURED, INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COMPANY (or International Freight Forwarder), boasting 35 YEARS TRANSPORTATION EXPERIENCE . CargoMaster is renowned for delivering COST EFFECTIVE international shipping solutions to and from South America, we have been SHIPPING CONTAINERS AND ORGANISING THE URGENT UPLIFT OF AIR FREIGHT TO CHILE FOR OVER 15 YEARS, SAVING OUR CLIENTS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in international shipping costs, CargoMaster has moved hundreds of containers from Australia to Chile including; Valparasio, San Antonio, San Vincente, Arica, Antofagasta and Iquique, also delivering to Santiago (please call us for other smaller centres), CargoMaster delivers all types of cargo including machinery,excavators, cars,buses,mining equipment, industrial machinery,clothing,second hand goods and personal effects ,the list is endless!CargoMaster offers you a PROVEN, TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED World-wide team of real EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS, CargoMaster KNOW-HOW to get your goods to Chile, QUICKLY AND COST EFFECTIVELY.
Most popular are 20ft and 40ft containers from Australia (all capital cities) to Vaparasio, San Antonio and Antofagasto, vessels sail weekly our of Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide Brisbane and by special arrangement Darwin.CargoMaster offers 20ft and 40ft flt racks, open top containers and high cube containers, breakbulk services to Chile
SEA FREIGHT SHIPPING CONTAINERS AUSTRALIA TO CHILE!
“SPECIAL DEALS FOR RESIDENTS RETURNING TO CHILE”
GUARANTEED AUSTRALIA’S BEST SHIPPING CONTAINER RATES TO CHILE!
TEL: 1300 767 136
“CargoMaster ,what can I send in my shipping container to Chile”
“You can send most things if personal effects or household goods , it may be helpful to look up Chile Customs or The Embassy Of Chile in Australia. You can also check out Australian Border Force site. in any case contact CargoMaster first, we can help”
“What is considered personal effects, household goods and excess baggage”
The following items are included within this concept:
- New or used goods carried by a traveller either for personal use or as gifts, excluding those goods which are intended for sale, either because of value or quantity.
- Used goods exclusively carried for the practice of a profession or trade.
- For people over the age 18, a quantity not exceeding 400 units of cigarettes; 500 g of pipe tobacco; 50 units of cigars and 2,500 cubic centimetres of alcoholic beverages.
- Portable video camera and accessories thereof
- Mobile phone (cellular type phone) or others
- A portable photographic camera, whether digital or not, and accessories thereof.
- A portable sound and image recorder and reproducer, whether or not combined (mp3, mp4 or similar), together with its set of portable headphones and accessories
- Un aparato portátil para la grabación o reproducción del sonido, imagen o mixto, conocidos comúnmente como MP3, MP4 o similares, junto a su respectivo
- A portable and digital sound reproducer or portable reproducer of compact discs (CD) and /or DVDs or similar, together with its set of portable headphones and accessories
- A portable personal competer.
- Sports articles for personal use.
- Medicines for personal use or for the use of direct relatives, in appropriate quantities and must be accompanied by the respective medical prescription. Over-the country medicines shall be carried in quantities necessary only for the traveller’s personal use.
- Gifts not exceeding US$ 300 FOB, or its equivalent in any other currency, per each traveller over the age of 14. This is an individual exemption not accruable with that of other travellers
- Books and brochures issued in paperback and in simple binding as well as newspapers, magazines and printed musical compositions, except those printed in luxury editions.
- Binoculars for personal use.
- All that used or new goods for personal use and necessary for the trip, which were not mentioned above.
Requirements to be met by goods considered as baggage
- They must be carried by travellers, either residents or non-residents, excluding those goods which are intended for sale, either because of quantity or value.
- They must be of non-commercial nature, meaning that they are commercial in such cases when their quantities exceed that of traveller’s common use and needs.
- They must be carried by the traveller. They will have the same tariff treatment when they enter the country within 120 days from or prior to the date of traveller’s arrival and provided that they are consigned to traveller’s name in the cargo manifest and/or the corresponding transport documentation. Regional Directors or Customs Administrators may extend this time limit, in qualified cases and for only one time.
“ Whats the cost of shipping a 40ft container to Chile from Australia”
“Yes of course we can not only help you but save you some money too! the cost of shipping a 40′ container to Chile will depend on several factors like, where are you shipping the container from and the commodity you are shipping , Call CargoMaster for Australia’s guaranteed best container shipping rates to Chile”
“What about shipping cars to Chile”
“CargoMaster offers many years experience shipping cars in shipping containers from Australia to Chile, CargoMaster offers a professional blocking and bracing service for packing and shipping cars,motor vehicles to Chile . CargoMasters ships tractors, trucks, buses and heavy industrial machinery to Chile too.
“What is the size of a 20′ Shipping Container”
“The size of a 20’shipping container is: Length 5.9m x Width 2.3m x Height 2.3m, a 20’shipping container holds approx 30 cubic meters, equivalent of a 3 bedroom house”
“What is the size of a 40’container”
“The size of a 40’container is: Length 11.9m x Width 2.35m x Height 2.35m, if you need to ship a car to Chile well as furniture a 40’container is ideal, a 40′ container holds approx 60 cubic meters
“CargoMaster, how do we pack a shipping container correctly”
“Speak to CargoMaster about packing shipping containers, years of experience means we know a thing or to about stuffing containers!. Packing shipping containers is a relatively simple process, try to distribute the cargo weight equally when packing the container, use ratchet straps to secure your belongings, using blankets and plastic wrap will help to avoid damage to furniture. Unpacking the shipping container safely, should be a simple process (if your goods were packed correctly before departure) Remember, when loading the container, do not load cargo right up against the container doors, so as to avoid cargo “spilling out” when you open the doors at your destination”
“CargoMaster are you International Removalists to Chile ”
So Sorry no, CargoMaster delivers international shipping containers from Australia to Chile and all around the world. CargoMaster offers Freight Forwarding services (including shipping heavy machinery) and Self Pack International Shipping Containers from Australia to Chile to Australia and world-wide ,CargoMaster is not an International removalist (be careful, don’t let anyone pull the wool over your eyes, their is a difference!) however call us anyway, we know and are happy to recommend reputable Australian removalists! CargoMaster offers a very broad range of shipping and freight forwarding services to most destinations in Chile In the unlikely event that CargoMaster does not offer the particular shipping service you are looking for, CargoMaster will recommend a reputable, established and professional Australian Freight Forwarder to help you, so again, call us anyway, CargoMaster has many Freight Forwarding friends, both here in Australia and all around the world!
“CargoMaster, where do you ship containers to in Chile”
“All over Chile, most popular are 20ft and 40ft containers from Australia to Antofagasto Port and Valparaiso Port in addition CargoMaster offers services to Arica Port for connections to Bolivia , equipment includes 20ft and 40ft flt racks, open top containers and high cube containers, break-bulk and air freight charter services, air freight consolidation services and project cargo/heavy shipping solutions to CHILE. Sea freight transit times vary according to the Australian origin of cargo.
FREQUENT QUESTIONS ABOUT SHIPPING TO CHILE
2. Which goods may I bring into Chile exempt from tax and duty payment?
a. Your Traveller’s baggage
b. Non-commercial goods purchased at the DUTY FREE for up to USD 500.
3. Which requirements shall goods/articles comply with to be considered as traveller’s baggage?
a. They must be of non-commercial nature, assuming that they are commercial items in such cases where their quantity exceeds that of traveler’s common use and needs.
b. They must be carried by the traveler or entered into the country within 120 days from or prior to the date of traveler’s s arrival. In the case that goods are not carried by the passenger at the moment of arrival, they shall be consigned to passenger’s name in the cargo manifest and/or the corresponding shipping documentation.
4. As an international traveler, which goods may I bring in the country? What duties must I pay? And what procedures shall I carry out when importing goods into the country?
The following goods, either in person or through a third party duly authorized by a Notary Public, can be imported:
a. Goods of non-commercial use worth up to USD 1,500 Fob value
b. Goods for commercial use worth up to USD 1,000 invoiced values.
The import of these goods shall be subject to payment of the following duties and taxes:
a. 6% over customs or CIF Value
b. 19% VAT calculated on the basis of the CIF/Customs Value plus the amount of customs duties.
c. Other customs charges, such as tariff surcharges, additional taxes, and warehouse tax, specific duties, if appropriate.
The importation shall be legalized by signing the Declaración de Importación y Pago Simultáneo (Entry Declaration and Simultaneous Payment) document, which will be provided by Customs. Goods exceeding the above mentioned amounts shall be imported through a Customs Broker, whose fees shall be freely agreed. (See the List of Customs brokers on this Web site)
5. Which customs procedures should I carry out for the temporary entry of goods other than traveller baggage?
Foreign tourists or Chilean residents abroad shall be entitled to enter temporarily bring in the country, for up to 90 days, goods not considered baggage that will be used for their stay in the country and subsequently returned abroad.
The temporary admisión will be done by completinf the Form Declaración de Admisión Temporal de Efectos de Turistas (Temporary Admission for Tourists Effects), which is provided by Customs.
6. When entering the goods, is it necessary to follow any other kind of procedure with other agency?
Depending on their nature certain goods need the relevant permits and authorizations from the national controlling agencies (phytosanitary, health, firearms, etc.) before being declared to Customs.
7. What is a Duty Free Shop?
The term “Duty Free Shop” means “Almacén de Venta Libre”, in Spanish. They are totally demarcated areas located within Airports in which foreign, domestic and nationalized goods are placed to be sold only to aircraft passengers going abroad, entering the country or in transit.
8. Do I have to pay any duty or tax for goods bought at the Duty Free Shop? What kind of goods can I purchase at this shop?
Goods purchased at this shop are duty free, provided that they are for non-commercial use and worth up to a US $500 customs value. They must be purchased at Chilean international airports.
9. I am a foreign visitor and will visit Chile with a Chilean relative. Are we subject to the same customs regulations?
Foreign visitors and Chilean residents visiting Chile as tourists are subject to the same regulations, on the assumption that the Chilean residents will entry the country as a tourist.
10. Are travelers coming from Free Zones or Free Zones of Extension (Iquique and Punta Arenas) entitled to bring in the rest of the country goods without paying any customs duty? Up to what amount?
Travelers coming from a Free Zone or a Free Zone of Extension are entitled to bring in the country goods without paying any duties or taxes, as well as their baggage for non-commercial use purchased in this zone and worth up to a customs value of USD 1,218. None of the articles shall exceed the exemption entitled to each person.
11. Are Chilean residents living abroad and returning home for a short period of time subject to the same laws, restrictions and entitlements than foreign visitors?
Yes, because they are considered tourists, so they are subject to the same customs regulations.
12. I am a Chilean resident who has lived abroad for a long period of time and now want to return home. Am I entitled to bring in the country two vehicles besides my personal effects and traveler s baggage?
Chilean residents who have lived abroad for a period of one year or more in a continuous basis and return home are entitled to import only one vehicle per person who has to be older than 18 years old. It can be a brand new or used vehicle irrespective of its activity, by paying full duties and taxes for its import.
As for used vehicles, you are entitled to only a 50% exemption of customs duties surcharge corresponding to used goods. The vehicle will not be traded under any circumstance during a three year period from its import date.
13. Who are considered Chilean officers and employees working abroad in accordance to their eligibility to bring in the country goods subject to exemptions?
They are Officers of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, National Defense and International Organizations linked to Chile, and from Public Companies or Government’s autonomous Agencies or Corporations in which the State has a direct or indirect share of 90% or more of its capital.
14. Are Chilean officers and employees who had lived and worked abroad eligible for a personal exemption when importing goods? What conditions apply to them?
They are eligible for a personal exemption that allows them to bring in household goods, equipment, work tools and traveler’s baggage without paying any duty or tax. Goods must be for non-commercial use and household goods and work tools must be used and purchased before bringing them into the country.
15. Are sick travelers carrying dialysis machines, pacemakers and artificial heart valves eligible to personal exemptions?
Yes. Medical equipment is duty free, providing that it is duly certified by the corresponding medical certificate.
16. What personal exemptions apply to Chilean artists that reside permanently abroad?
Travelers carrying pieces of art made by themselves, such as, sculptures, paintings, handicrafts, etc. may bring them into the country without paying any duty, providing that they have the relevant artist certification by the Directorate of Libraries, Archives, and Museums of Chile.
17. Are residents of Easter Island entitled to personal exemptions?
Easter Island residents qualify to the same exemptions than Chilean residents when they enter and exit the country.
PACK YOURSELF INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CONTAINERS
“Who owns CargoMaster, who are the Directors”
“CargoMaster is owned by Grant Carroll, a New Zealander (who is based in Australia) more about CargoMaster click here . Remember, CargoMaster is a registered and protected Australian Trademark, so no one else can copy CargoMaster.
“CargoMaster, are all Freight Forwarders to Chile the same”
“No, please be very careful about who you choose when sending your goods to Chile from Australia”
” CargoMaster, what should I look out for when choosing a Freight Forwarder to Chile”
” To begin with, look very closely at their website details (remember, it’s easy to set up a website and call yourself a Freight Forwarding expert!), go to their about us page, do they give you any specific details about their company or experience, or is it all just spin. Find out when they were established (incorporated), you can easily check this on the ASIC website, click here to go to ASIC search, its a free Australian Government service!).
(Save, Save, Save upto 40% on sea freight shipping containers to CHILE!)
20′ AND 40′ SHIPPING CONTAINER TO VALPARAISO FROM AUSTRALIA, GREAT DEALS BIG BIG SAVINGS
SPECIAL OFFER FOR : 20ft and 40ft SHIPPING CONTAINERS FROM AUSTRALIA TO SANTIAGO, CHILE
SHIPPING FROM AUSTRALIA TO CHILE DEALS AVAILABLE NOW ,VESSELS SAILING WEEKLY
SHIPPING FROM AUSTRALIA TO ANTOFAGASTO DEAL ON NOW!
1300 767 136
EMAIL US WE WILL SAVE YOU TOO! email@example.com
CargoMaster looks after all your Australian export customs documentation and delivery of your empty container, ready for packing ,to your nominated address.Once your container is packed (and SECURITY LOCKED,with your CargoMaster issued numerical bolt seal) and ready for pick up , simply call CargoMaster for collection and SAFE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA TO CHILE!
REMEMBER, when you work with CARGOMASTER your backed by an EXPERIENCED international shipping team, offering you an ESTABLISHED and PROVEN, TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED international shipping network. We offer our shipping services to Chile as SPECIALISTS, with SECURITY, INTEGRITY and PROFESSIONALISM synonymous with the CargoMaster name.
AIR FREIGHT AUSTRALIA TO CHILE SPECIAL “SPOT RATES” FOR LARGE AND HEAVY AIR FREIGHT!
We invite you to take the next step TODAY. , call or email us
TEL: 1300 767 136
20′ AND 40′ SHIPPING CONTAINER TO SANTIAGO FROM AUSTRALIA, GREAT DEALS BIG BIG SAVINGS CALL NOW!
SELF PACK INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CONTAINERS TO CHILE
. Great deals available to most Chilean Cities and Ports, for anyone moving overseas to Chile, CargoMasters international moving containers will save you lots of money , you pack the container and CargoMaster will arrange customs documentation, all your export paperwork and shipping to all major cities in Chile.
HOW IT WORKS
You simply let us know the day and time you would like your self-pack international shipping container delivered, the team at CargoMaster will then organise delivery of the empty container at your appointed time, to your premises,ready for packing (or you can pack in our yard at no extra cost!),upon completion of packing, simply attach your CargoMaster pre-issued numerical bolt seal and SECURITY LOCK your shipping container ,then call the team at CargoMaster ,we will take care of your Australian export documentation and look after the lodgement and shipping of your container to its intended ultimate destination. International Shipping Containers are conveniently positioned in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide,Darwin,Hobart and Canberra. Our moving containers are available in regional centres too, CargoMaster delivers self pack international moving containers to even the most remote locations in Australia.Self pack international shipping containers offer a FLEXIBLE and cost effective, self move alternative to expensive International Removalists.
SHIPPING FROM AUSTRALIA TO CHILE WEEKLY!
TEL: 1300 767 136 NATIONWIDE
At CargoMaster we’re passionate about delivering cost effective air freight and sea freight shipping services from Chile to Australia!
Contact the team at CargoMaster for competitive air freight and sea freight rates from Chile, Santiago, Puente Alto, Antofagasta, Valparaiso and Concepcion to Australia. Professional door to door air freight and sea freight services from Chile to all Australian capital cities available NOW!